Strike Witches International

Welcome to the high flying, no pants wearing, alien shooting universe of Strike Witches! Help the war effort against the Neuroi by enlisting, solider!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the high flying, no pants wearing, alien shooting universe of Strike Witches! Help the war effort against the Neuroi by enlisting, solider!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dive into an extensive database and discussion on the hit series Strike Witches! Remember comrades, There's nothing a Witch can't do!

Season 3 in consideration/possible launch

Eternal Flyer
    Eternal Flyer
    Admin, The Super-Ace,The Romantic,High Flyer,Influencer of the World
    Admin, The Super-Ace,The Romantic,High Flyer,Influencer of the World

Season 3 in consideration/possible launch Empty Season 3 in consideration/possible launch

Post by Eternal Flyer Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Hey everyone! Not too long ago I was browsing the net for any news for season three of SW (I just had to, after seeing the movie 0-0) and I came across a interview. In it, SW's director/character designer Kazuhiro Takamura, stated that SW should be set to return after AIC finishes Vivid Red Operation.

Season 3 in consideration/possible launch Ddc57c6e1ec41604fe1294ce0283740e1354202182_full

I still predict that season three may be released next year, as so far each installment of the anime at least, has come out within two years of each other. We'll just have to wait and see! Carry on! Sailor Salute

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 pm